Welcome to the club | New member? Subscribe and get special offer
Kamotsuru Jotoshu (1.8 L)
ประเทศ (Country) Japan
ประเภทสาเก (Sake Type) Junmai (Pure sake)
ขนาดบรรจุ (bottle size) 1800 ml (1.8 L)
แอลกอฮอล์ (Alcohol) 15.5%
A mildly fragrant nose and a perfect balance of flavour (sweetness,dryness,acidity,umami,bitterness). A real all rounder when it comes to food pairing in particular sashimi and sushi.
The name Kamotsuru is a mixture of rhyming slang and symbolism. The region where this sake is made is called Kamo and sounds a lot like the verb to brew sake, the tsuru (crane) on the other hand is regarded as the king of the bird kingdom and often associated with things of high quality. All the sake is made with 15 year old vintage water sourced from a natural subterranean stream. Jotoshu is a masterpiece, a traditional type of sake that has been handed down through the generations.Best drunk chilled or warm but also good at room temperature or hot.
- Kamotsuru Junmai (720 ml)฿940.00
- Kamotsuru Kuranama (300 ml)฿450.00
- Kamotsuru Kuranama (720 ml)฿880.00
- Kamotsuru Kuranama (1.8 L)฿2,069.00
- Kamotsuru Tokusei Gold Daiginjo (720 ml)฿2,270.00
- Kamotsuru Tokusei Gold Daiginjo (1.8 L)฿4,149.00
- Kamotsuru Junmai (1.8 L)฿2,340.00
- Kamotsuru Taruzake (1.8 L)฿3,209.00