Welcome to the club | New member? Subscribe and get special offer
Massenez Poire Prisonniere ( Prisoner Pear ) (700 ml)
ประเทศ (Country) France
ประเภทบรั่นดี (Brandy Type) Fruit Eaux de Vie
ขนาดบรรจุ (bottle size) 700 ml
แอลกอฮอล์ (Alcohol) 40%
Flagship of the MASSENEZ Brand, Prisonere Pear captivates with its olfactory and gustative qualities and the pear-shaped bottle with a whole pear inside. The bottle is simply attached to the pear tree in flower...so the fruit develops inside the bottle.When it ripens,the fruit and the bottle are carefully detached
Massenez fruits Eaux-de-vie are renowned for their quality and refinement on the palate – high quality product from 40° to 46° certainly , but ones that bring pleasure to every palate : the French “elegance” for sure!
Each year , this quality is celebrated with gold medals at world spirits competitions : a real pride for the whole Massenez team.
From luxury bottles to traditional flutes , Massenez has remained authentic both in its packaging and its distilling method. It is a world leader in its sector.
Flagship of the MASSENEZ Brand, Prisonere Pear captivates with its olfactory and gustative qualities and the pear-shaped bottle with a whole pear inside. The bottle is simply attached to the pear tree in flower...so the fruit develops inside the bottle. When it ripens , the fruit and the bottle are carefully detached
Subtle , elegant , Pear flavour , freshness.,spicy liquorice , harmonious
Pear / Fresh / Cleanliness
Goes well with
- Brand : Massenez
- Region/Country : Alsace/France
- Alcohol (%) : 40%
- Bottle Size : 700 ml
- Gold Medal , the WorlConcour of Spirit in Canada, June 2011
Food Pairing: Spiced orange roast chicken
1.2kg chicken thigh fillets 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh orange juice
80ml (1/3 cup) honey 2 teaspoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed 2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground cumin 1 teaspoon turmeric
1 orange, thinly sliced Finely chopped fresh chives, to serve
1. Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish. Add the orange juice, honey, oil, garlic, coriander, cumin and turmeric and gently toss until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the orange over the top of the chicken. Roast in the oven, basting with pan juices, for 45 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Place on a serving platter and top with chives to serve
- Massenez Vieille Prune (700 ml)฿2,059.00