Welcome to the club | New member? Subscribe and get special offer
Monin Mango (700 ml)
ประเภทอื่นๆ (Other Type) Syrup
ประเทศ (Country) France
ขนาดบรรจุ (bottle size) 700 ml
แอลกอฮอล์ (Alcohol) Non Alcohol
MONIN Mango is amazing in a martini cocktail application. It reveals its smoothness with a slightly acidic juice such as cranberry. I also like to mix it for a smoothie with Passion Fruit syrup, pineapple juice and lemon juice.
The national fruit of India, the Philippines and Pakistan, Mango is native to Southeast Asia and is known as ‘the apple of the tropics’. The fruit and leaves are used to decorate the arches and doorways in Indian houses at celebrations such as weddings.
Eaten raw, the succulent rich flesh of a mango has a fragrant sweetness. There are many different varieties of mango, of which thick-skinned varieties are best for making South American style salsas, pickles and chutneys. Mango is also used in Asian curries, fish dishes, salads and European-style puddings such as pavlova, tarts, ice cream and sorbet, as well as smoothies and juices.
Add the juicy fragrant sweetness of MONIN Mango syrup to create exotic cocktails, teas, smoothies and tropical fruit punches.
- Monin Blueberry Puree (1 L)฿629.00
- Monin Lychee (1 L)฿629.00
- Monin Green Apple (1 L)฿629.00
- Monin Roasted Chestnut (700 ml)฿419.00
- Monin Rantcho Lemon (700 ml)฿195.00
- Monin Walnut Brownie (700 ml)฿419.00
- Monin Lemongrass (700 ml)฿419.00
- Monin Grenadine (700 ml)฿265.00
- Monin Vanilla (700 ml)฿419.00